Sunday, December 17, 2017

Reneé's top 10 of 2017!

Hello Ai fans!  

It's that time of year again when each of us on the Art Impressions design team share our 10 favorite cards.  It's always so difficult to choose!  Not because my cards are so amazing but I look and say...how did I not choose any Girlfriends or a nurse or a watercolor??  All of their images are amazing.

So... Happy Holidays and here we go.  In no particular order here are my 10 favorite cards from 2017.














































6 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Love them all! I think my favourite from your top 10 is Yoga Yolanda!! Merry Christmas!

Dot J Freel said...

I seriously loved each and every one of those!!!

Jil Lebel said...

What a year you had! I would have to say that my favorite card that you did is your cowboy card. Those barn doors were just perfect!

diane zechman said...

I love them all but that cowboy wiggle wobble card is ahhhmazing!

katieo said...

So many fun cards. I love your design style

blessedbeyondallmeasure said...

Just love these cards! You did such a great job on each and every one. I love the Celeste card- ha ha so good. I wish I could color with copics (?) as well as these look.