Thursday, December 14, 2017

Jil's Top Ten of 2017

Hello Ai fans!

The year is coming to a close, so it's time for me to pick my favorite ten cards from my Art Impressions blog posts.  I figured I wouldn't have that many cards to choose from because I just joined the Ai design team in mid August, but I was wrong! I've made quite a few cards for the blog. Here are my favorites in no specific order.



Windy Day


New Ai Watercolor Stamps


Happy Meow-lloween





Here Comes Santa Claws!


Happy Birthday Jon!


The Road To A Friends House...


Singing Snowman Pop Card







I want to thank everyone at Art Impressions for everything they've done to welcome me to the design team. I'm really enjoying being a part of this team!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


6 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Wow all are beautiful!! I think my favourite though is your Singing Snowmen Pop Card!!

Karen Day said...

Jill, you have such amazing ideas!! I love your Christmas cards, and your painting is lovely!

Dot J Freel said...

Really love all of these cards!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic top 10, Jil! Love all your cards!!

Renee Matarese said...

I can't decide between your shakers or the Santa Claws card. You had a pretty good first year!!

diane zechman said...

You started out with a bang, Jil! Great set of cards!