Thursday, January 12, 2017

yoga Yolanda by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the 4209 – Yoga Yolanda Set. Did you make any New Year's resolutions? I don't usually make resolutions...but a close friend of mine has become a yoga instructor and I do want to try to go to her classes.  It might be fun!  (My inner self still has a chocolate in each hand, though! lol)
 


This gal is always fun to paper piece her clothing! This time I gave her a polka-dotted suit. :)  I also added some Stickles to her earring and shoes.  Who could resist sparkly pink shoes?!  (I think my resolution should be to buy sparkly pink shoes).
 
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!

 

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Yolanda always makes me chuckle. :) Perfect papers and I love her polka dot outfit!! Great sketch too! Awesome card as always, Diane!!

Renee Matarese said...

I love how much her leotard matches the background. What a fun card!