Monday, September 26, 2016

Quilting Sisters by Kerry


Hello Ai friends and happy Monday to you!

Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the Hobby Lobby wood mounted stamp called Quilt Sisters.


I stamped these Girlfriends twice for the card.  I colored one image with Copic markers.  And I wanted to try something different, lol!  So, the other one with Marvy LePlume markers in Terra Cotta (with watercolor paper) and I soften the lines with a damp water brush. I also added a couple of fun sentiments from the Quilt set.


Copic markers used:  B52, B93, B95, BG11, E00, E04, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E47, G40, G94, R20, R32, W2, W4, W6, V12, Y28, Y32, YG03, YG63


4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Awesome idea to stamp and colour twice! The watercolored Girlfriends look awesome behind the coloured ones!

Karen Day said...

Neat idea, Kerry! The single colour one has a retro-cartoon feel to it!!

A.Rose said...

I really love this stamp and the card you made is great!

Sharon Caudle said...

Very cool way to use the image, Kerry!! I LOVE how it turned out!! Fantastic!!!