Thursday, December 3, 2015

Challenge 174: Ready for Resolutions PLUS New Ai People!


Welcome back, Ai Fans!


After a week off, we're ready for another fun challenge and new stamps! We gave you a heads up last week that this challenge's theme is "Ready for Resolutions"... and these new Ai People sure are ready for a brand new year after the holidays!
New Ai People 2015
   One to BragIf it ZipsThin EnoughAHH_Skinny Yet 
Our friends from Scrapbook Expo shot a quick video of our new ladies, check it out!



Reneé is here today to show how she used the If it Zips Set (SKU 4669), let's take a look!

Hello Ai fans!

As you all probably know the Art Impressions Ai People line is one of my all time favorites!!
I just LOVE all the new releases!  Now that you've seen them I sure you'll agree.  They're funny because they're so real.

For my first card I used the If It Zips Set.
I'm sure most of us have had that desperate moment where we just HAVE to fit into that certain article of clothing!






I made a second card using the AHH Set (Sku#4671).

This time I decided to make an easel card.
WOW!  She just makes me laugh!



I combined her with an older verse that I love called 
 Long Look (Sku#G1683).

The expression on her face is priceless!




I hope you enjoyed my cards and that you love the new releases as much as I do. 




Copics used on Zip Set:
B12, YG63, C0, C1, E00, E37, E43, E47, E53, E81, E84, E93

Copics used on AHH Set:
B45, B97, R43, R81, E00, E43, E57, E77, E81, E93 

Thanks, Reneé! Your lady is a vision in green! Ok, folks, join in the challenge! We'd love to see a New Years card or a funny resolution, so get crafting! And as we approach the new year, we'd love to see some new crafters join in the challenge, so if you've never entered before, there's no time like the present!
Here are the challenge rules …
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

4 comments:

niki1 said...

Beautiful cards !
If it Zips Set (SKU 4669).is my favorite
niki1

Charne said...

Great fun cards! I soooo identify with the speedy dieter LOL

Renee M said...

Such fun stamps and cards! I MUST have the AHH stamp--that's pretty much been me on that card tthis entire week :)

Maye M.L said...

Have been laughing with these funny cards & stamp sets. Resorted to some elastic pants myself to avoid the consequences of "if it zips, it fits". Cheers!