Friday, May 8, 2015

Serving Up Some Birthday Love!

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the Ai People 2014 "Birthday Love" (sku#4529) set. I love this set and can't wait to get out and play some Tennis myself! I think this image is versatile as it doesn't just have to be for a Birthday card!


The layout is pretty simple with just 2 rectangles, layered and slanted behind the main image. I added a border underneath the rectangles from coordinating paper. This time for this image I decided to paper piece her outfit and visor. I love how paper piecing ties everything together especially if you use matching paper that you used on your card! A bow, some enamel dots and of course my favourite....Wink of Stella and my card is complete!


 I used some of the leftover paper on the inside. The sentiment comes with the set and it's perfect for this image! You could always just stamp the "serving up some" part of the sentiment and add another stamp such as "thanks". That's how versatile this can be! Let your mind soar with possibilities LOL.


Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20, RV 25
HAIR: Y21, Y26, YR12
Ruffle: RV00, RV11
Shoes: C1, C3, C5
Air: BG0000, BG000, BG01
Ground: C0, C1, C2

We just started a new Challenge called Lovely Ladies! So go get crafty and enter your project into our Challenge! Who knows you could be the winner of a fabulous prize!




Hope everyone has a great weekend and you get some time to relax!
Supplies:

6 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

The inside is just as fun as the front of the card! Adorable!

Cynthia said...

This is so fun, Cheri! Great colors, design and coordinating papers.

Karen Day said...

Cheri, this is such a fun card! I love that she is almost tipping over, reaching for the ball :o)

diane zechman said...

Fun, bright colors and a great design! Anyone would love this whether they play tennis or not. :)

Dana said...

Oh i love her paper pieced dress!! Fabulous card!!

Kerry said...

Great color choice! Her outfit is awesome!! Amazing card! :D