Thursday, April 3, 2014

Selma ~ by Sherry Eckblad

Hello Ai Fans!

We are finally enjoying some great weather here in Minnesota. We still have snow but at least I can see over the tops of cars now.

This morning I am sharing with you a card I created using Selma from the Selma and Glady's set.

(copics used: E00, E01, E02, E07, E09, E18, R20, R14, R29, RV55, NO)

Don't you just love a bathing suit that fits your personality and this suit definitely fits Selma's big personality.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.







9 comments:

Karen Day said...

She's hilarious, Sherry!! I especially love the floral print that you paper pieced for her suit :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and that stitching!!

~amy~ said...

Awesome card Sherry! Love your coloring and the stitching!

Sharon Caudle said...

The paper piecing looks awesome, Sherry! Love the bling jewelry too!
hugs, Sharon

Juliana said...

Sherry you always blow me away with your paper piecing!! This pattern is so PERFECT for this image!!! LOL!

I love your coloring! The pink cheeks are brilliantly done!

Cheryl W. said...

Great card - made me laugh! Love when that happens. :)

Kerry said...

Sherry, love the paper piecing action!!! The paper choice is fantastic! <3

Joni Andaya said...

Oh Sherry, this is so WONDERFUL! I love this...Fabulously done :)

Rose said...

Sherry this is fantastic!!! :)