Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Air Hag by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
It's Karen with you today, sharing a card using the just-released Air-Hag Set (sku#4309)

The sentiment says "Standard Broom equipped with Air-hag"!
This is a very CAS card for me!  But it looks deceptively simple... there is a wee bit of colouring involved, and some serious fussy-cutting!  I started off by making myself a circle template, and sponging the soft yellow ink around the edges:

Then I added a tree branch die cut, that I rotated 90 degrees to look like a creepy tree:

 
After colouring & cutting the witch and two little bats, I pop dotted them and adhered to the base:

Here are the Copics that I used (plus YR13/15/18):

 

 

6 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Wanda looks like she is flying! Incredible! What a fun card.

Anonymous said...

I love this layout , and your coloring is awesome , loving the green skin ..

Kerry said...

This is stunning, what an awesome technique and the coloring is 'wicked' awesome!!!

Laurie in MN said...

I bought the other Wanda Witch stamp set and wanted ideas. The green face I will have to copy for my card along with the Moooon. Love the card. Thank you for the help.

Unknown said...

I also bought this stamp set as this card is awesome. I just wish you provided instructions on how to make the card. I will try my best as I am using watercolor pencils for the first time. Thank you for providing us all with your great ideas.